Sommelier on the slopes
The finest South Tyrolean wines on the Alta Badia ski slopes
07.02. | 14.02. | 07.03. | 21.03. | 04.04.2023
For several years now, Alta Badia has become an Eldorado for connoisseurs. The combination of perfect slopes and the majestic backdrop of the Dolomites, UNESCO World Heritage site creates the ideal setting for an unforgettable gourmet experience. The event “Sommelier on the slopes” offers great skiing on Alta Badia’s slopes, combined with a sampling of South Tyrol‘s finest wines in various participating ski huts. Accompanied by a guide and an expert sommelier, you will ski from one hut to the other to taste several fine South Tyrolean wines.
For lovers of good wine and good food, a Special Edition of the event has been organised.
A ski instructor and a professional sommelier will accompany you on the slopes between the two tasting experiences. Vives!
The wines under tasting
- Alto Adige Sparkling Wine Pas Dosé Blanc de Blancs Praeclarus – Winery St. Pauls
- Alto Adige Terlano Pinot Blanc Eichhorn 2021 – Wine-growing estate Manincor
- Alto Adige Valle Isarco Aristos 2021 – Winery Kellerei Eisacktal
- Alto Adige Gewürztraminer Vigna Kolbenhof 2020 – Wine-growing estate J. Hofstätter
- Alto Adige Pinot noir Pinot Noir 2020 – Wine-growing estate Franz Haas
- Alto Adige Lagrein Riserva Gries 2020 – Winery Nals Magreid
The dates and the participating huts
07.02.2023: Rifugio Lé, Tamá
14.02.2023: Ütia de Bioch, I Tablá
07.03.2023: Las Vegas, Ütia Pic Pré
04.04.2023: Moritzino, Pic Pré
Price, reservation and meeting points
Price for the wine tasting tours: € 40 per person* (including ski guide)
Reservation: is compulsory and can be made at the Alta Badia tourist offices (the number of participants is limited).
Meeting point: 1:45 p.m. at the mountain station of the Piz La Ila gondola lift