We continue our in-depth study of the most prestigious and fascinating wines with a Masterclass dedicated to Champagne, in all its kaleidoscopic facets.
In the champagne bubbles I return to my true pulse, I empty myself of thoughts
and a toast lists the infinite wonders of lightness (Fabrizio Caramagna)
The prestigious guide of the event will be Prof. Antonio Mazzitelli, Sommelier and FISAR Speaker, graduate and lecturer at CIVA (Conseil Interprofessionel des Vin d’Alsace) in Colmar (France) for French enography and Chevalier de l’Ordre des Coteaux de Champagne, which will help to discover the different areas that make this region so unique.
The appointment is set for Sunday 16 April 2023 at 3.30 pm at the Grand Hotel Passetto in Via Thaon de Revel, 1 Ancona.
During the Masterclass the following wines will be tasted, served by our Sommeliers:
– Gallimard Pere & fils (Aube region, in MAGNUM)
– Jean Jimmonet Brut Nature 2016 1er Cru (Cote des Blancs region, in MAGNUM)
– Besserat de Bellefont Brut Nature 2013 (Epernay region)
– Gratiot & Cie Brut “Almanach n°1” Brut (Val de Marne region)
– Fabrice Moreau Zero Dosage 2016 (Mountain region of Reims)
Places are limited, for information and reservations only the following addresses apply:
SMS and WhatsApp on 349.6874897 – Francesco Innocente, Head of Events
Reservations will close strictly on Thursday 13 April 2023.
We are waiting for you!