WEDNESDAY 12 APRIL 2023 AT 20:00
Event of Onav Roma
Come together to enhance a territory rich in history and particularly suited to viticulture. This is the sense of Ciociaria Naturale, a new association formed by 10 producers in the province of Frosinone.
They are united not only by geography but also by the production philosophy that envisages environmental sustainability as a value around which work in the vineyard and in the cellar revolves. Then organic or biodynamic farming and spontaneous fermentation in compliance with the rules that each associated winemaker has given himself:
• Use yeast from grape skins
• Grows native vines
• It is necessary to have wines with a maximum average of 50 mg/lt of sulfur dioxide
• He believes, lives, works, loves and promotes his beautiful land, “la Ciociaria”
And here comes into play the native vines of Lazio that in recent years have established themselves thanks to the work of recovery of local winemakers. Above all Cesanese and Malvasia del Lazio, now unanimously recognized as grapes of great value. But also the less known Maturano, Lecinaro, Reale bianca, Pampanaro and Uva Giulia can surprise with their unique character.
In the company of producers we will make a journey to discover the natural wines of Ciociaria.
The wines for tasting:
1. Il Vecchio Poggio, Isola del Liri (FR) – Gramè (Malvasia del Lazio, Riesling)
2. Aurete, Esperia (FR) – Thero (White Royal, Trebbiano)
3. I Ciacca, Picinisco (FR) – Under the stars (Maturano)
4. Wine growing Cioffi, Pescosolido (FR) – Pampanaro
5. D.S. Bio, Pescosolido (FR) – Indomato Rosato (Uva Giulia)
6. Palazzo Tronconi, Arce (FR) – Zitore (Lecinaro)
7. Carlo Noro, Piglio (FR) – Collefurno (Cesanese)
8. Maria Ernesta Berucci, Piglio (FR) – Raphael (Cesanese)
During the evening will be served a dish offered by the Literary Cafe (vegetarian option available).
Admission: 25 euro for Onav members (if you are a member join here: bit.ly/Ciociaria_Naturale)
Non-members can participate at the cost of 30 euros to pay the same evening at the Literary Cafe (if you are not a member write to email@example.com to book your place)
Info: firstname.lastname@example.org – 3487500453 (also whatsapp)