Henri-Farman, Allée Thierry Sabine, 51100 Reims
Wine Spirit and Tourism Reims first edition of this annual show will take place from 12 – 14 March 2023 in Reims, France.
For 3 days, this business event will bring together 300 exhibitors from 25 wine and spirits producing countries, with 75% of them outside of France.
More than 1,000 tourism professionals from 50 countries will be attending the fair. Tour operators, travel agencies as well as B2B entities involved in the tourism business such as company managers, marketing & communication directors, Presidents of wine clubs, incentive agencies will discover the global wine tourism offer.
An exhibition 100% dedicated to Wine & Spirits tourism
3 days of business development and experience sharing
- Let your terroir and identity shine through to boost your wine sales
- Enhance your wine and spirits experience to attract and retain new customers
- Introduce visitors to your wines, estates, and activities through sensory and cultural experiences
- Meet major market players and expand your ideas
- Be sure to meet real decision makers of large-scale wine tourism projects thanks to our business calendar
- Participate in the show’s Hosted Buyer’s Dinner to exchange and initiate new business horizons